Moscow +7 (495) 660-79-88
Home → Products and solutions → Solutions for communication → INTEGRATED ENGINEERING SOLUTION FOR HOUSING THE CODING AND MULTIPLEXING CENTER OF A DIGITAL TELEVISION NETWORK
INTEGRATED ENGINEERING SOLUTION FOR HOUSING THE CODING AND MULTIPLEXING CENTER OF A DIGITAL TELEVISION NETWORK
The 'TELECOR-BKS-001-6-1' container unit is designed to accommodate service racks with multiplexing equipment (AK-1 hardware complex) and to provide stable climatic conditions for the operation of this equipment.
ParametersThe container unit housing is equipped with:
- External lug-assemblies (lugs);
- Access door;
- Sealing cable inputs;
- Hatch for emergency control;
- An opening for connection of air conditioners external units;
- External brackets and protective grids for installation of the air conditioners external units.
- CU Power supply system;
- CU earthing system;
- Incoming switchgear;
- CU air conditioning system;
- CU lighting system;
- CU heating system;
- Supply and exhaust ventilation system.
- Emergency control system;
- CU monitoring system;
- Security and fire alarm system and Automatic fire extinguishing system (SFAS and AFES).