Eelectrical cabinets and industrial purpose cabinets 'Telecore industrial'
The key difference of the 'TeleCore' Industrial cabinets is the ability to meet the specific requirements of end customers, the manufacture of cabinets of non-standard sizes and scope of supply, virtually without no increase in production time, and with established high quality and reliability of products.
Depending on the requirements of customers, methods of mounting, the volume of the mounted equipment and its weight, a specialized design and additional options are selected or designed. Accessories ensure options for mounting hardware in the cabinet, cables wiring and switching, while allowing to optimize the equipment layout. Structurally, cabinets can be used both separately, with a single installation, and bolted into the rows, including non-standard forms – for example, in an angle.
The key features are:
- high load capacity;
- seismic version;
Sold complete only, ready, complete with all necessary documentation, tested, can be accepted by the customer at the factory before shipment.
Standard delivery/design features:
- All-welded frame ensures a greater structural rigidity and a high degree of protection IP54
- Removable side panels
- Front and rear doors - 2 pcs .; front door and rear panel; steel door or with glass
- 3-point locks
- Grounding Kit
- Eye Bolts
Options (as agreed with the customer):
- cabinet pedestal;
- lateral mounting panel;
- ventilation system (fan unit);
- ventilation system (fan/filter);
- false ceiling;
- shelf for equipment;
- sliding shelf;
- shelf hardened for AB;
- pocket for documentation;
- folding table;
- access sensor;
- panel for power supply distribution of DC or AC supply voltage 19" 1U 8 sockets;
- other accessories for cabinets 19".