Self-service information terminals can be used for:
- informational services;
- printouts of documents;
- providing mobile content in offices.
- providing and printing out of information;
- providing access to the Internet, IP-telephony, work with e-mail;
Terminals as a solution can be equipped not only with a touch screen, but also with an external anti-vandal keyboard, ensuring ease of operation.
Technical informationMain features:
- Standard control PC of Intel Pentium 4 class, operating system MS Windows 2000/XP.
- Liquid crystal display 17” with touch screen.
- Solid metal housing.
- Easy and well thought-out access to all nodes and units of the system.
- The choice of housing color (in compliance with RAL classification).
- Original design. This is a fast, reliable and convenient way of obtaining information.
ParametersAdditional equipment includes:
- uninterruptible power source;
- thermal printer;
- bar code scanner;
- card reader;
- client presence sensor.
The information terminal is an excellent solution saving time not only for customers, but also for company employees.